"EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION RADIOS AND EQUIPMENT COMING SOON!!!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWS LETTER AND BE THE FIRST TO KNOW.
Combat Application Tourniquet (C-A-T) - Tactical Black
The Combat Application Tourniquet (C-A-T®) Generation 7When we began work on the C-A-T® GEN 7 we considered every element that defines a tourniquet designed for combat use. We challenged ourselves to find the best, most forward-looking way possible to enhance performance and maximize application success. But we didn’t do this alone. Leveraging input from after action reviews, researchers, material scientists and you, the end-user, we were able to create the most advanced C-A-T® to date. Every component of the C-A-T® GEN 7 is optimized for performance and reliability.
The C-A-T® GEN 7 has a single routing buckle system that (1) allows for extremely fast application and effective slack removal (2) Simplified training with single protocol directions for all applications.
The patented C-A-T® is a true one-handed tourniquet proven to be 100% effective by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research.
C-A-T® Gen 7 Requirements Driven Enhancements:
Single Routing Buckle
- Faster application and effective slack removal resulting in decreased blood loss and fewer windlass turns to achieve arterial occlusion
- Simplified training with single protocol directions for all applications
- Increased diameter for enhanced strength
- Aggressive ribbing for improved grip
- Bilateral beveled entry for rapid windlass lock
- Bilateral buttress for added strength
- Sonic welded to clip for constant contact
- Color changed to Gray for tactical considerations (Black C-A-T Only)
- Reinforced, beveled contact bar maintains the plate's integrity and decreases skin pinching
Hyfin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
The HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack provides users with two vented chest seals in a compact packaging for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. Designed with 3-vented channels that allow air to escape the chest cavity during exhalation but prevents airflow from entering through the injury site during inhalation. Each HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal is 4.75” x 4.75” and made with advanced adhesive to provide a superior adhesion in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy casualties.
Packaged in a rugged, easy-to-open foil pouch, the perforated packaging allows users to open only one dressing at a time as needed. It’s small packaging is ideal for low profile kits as you do not have to fold it to get it to fit in your kit, go-bag, cargo pocket or body armor.
Morakniv Basic 511
MORAKNIV® BASIC 511
We gave these knives an impact resistant handle with a new, larger, geometry that fits even better in your hand. The finger guard has been developed to optimize safety. The blades have a perfect balance between length and width, which gives a better experience when using the knife. The carefully chosen knife steel is hardened in Mora, Sweden according to a secret recipe.
The blade is of high quality carbon steel that is easy to re-sharpen. Carbon steel can be affected by moisture and corrosive environments. Take therefore the habit of wiping off the knife and use oil on the blade after use
Allround knife with a carbon steel blade.
- Overall Length: 8.125"
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Sheath: Black Molded Polymer w/ Drain Hole